Friday, October 05, 2007

Ssssswwwwappin Goodies!

i got spoiled! my knit1tea2 super secret swap buddy spoiled me ROTTEN! She's been leaving me sneakygirl emails every couple weeks or so since the swap started. i got a little obsessive and tried to figure out who she was through her 'voice' on her blog...and then eliminating those who'd already sent goodies and all....but i really had no clue! Caryn in Philadelphia..you ROCK totally!
All wrapped up in this apparently innocent gift/photo box....



is a plethora of goodies.....



Blackberry fruit spread...mmmmmm..mmm..my very very favorite ever!..Numi Breakfast Blend organic tea...Honey Sticks..which are VERY hard to find in Alaska... Green & Black's Organic Bittersweet Dark Chocolate..(to which the man piped up and said.."hey, that's for me right..something for the DH's who provide the support for this knitting/blogging habit huh?" pphhhttttb..not on your life!)
A beautiful Saffron and Clove Soy Wax Candle..it smells divine!..a handy dandy magnetized note pad to help keep me organized...and beautiful pettable Misti Alpaca Chunky in a rich dark chocolate color...mmmmm...i think i know already what this will be when it grows up....and last but certainly not least..for the handcrafted part of the swap...this adorable green tea towel that she embroidered a way cool kitty design! very handy and perfect for my kitchen crafty self. This was my first swap ever and I have to say it was everything I'd hoped for and then some! Thanks so much Caryn.

5 comments:

Grace said...

I am so glad your first swap ever was such an unqualified success!! YOu deserve it!

Robin said...

what a sweet haul you got yourself there! I award you bonus points for using the word "plethora".
You tell DH that your ability to knit him yarny goodness is a gift in ITSELF and to keep the hell away from your goodies. ;-)

smariek said...

No dearth of yummy goodness there, you really got spoiled there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey its me the knitting teen if you still remember me. So if you go back to September 21 of your blog that is the next project that im doing! Was it hard? well you have my e-mail!and im also starting a knitting club at school got any ideas?

junior_goddess said...

Hey-do you need a source for Honey Sticks??