Only 6? Wow that will be hard to narrow down. But here're a few off the top of my head.....
“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. I sometimes think I have ESP but it’s probably just the ability to read people’s body language and the surrounding situations very well. I still believe that some people are extra “sensitive” and really do have ESP.
2. I love avocados and try to eat them every single day, which in Alaska is really weird..
3. I love the entire birth process, including the smell of amniotic fluid. It reminds me of the sea. And I can still smell it for several hours after a birth. It does something to my brain chemistry and makes me feel almost euphoric; and sometimes I don't know when to shut up talking about it..like at restaurants...but I've gotten better over the years.
4. I am a keen bargain hunter and thrift store shopper. I have been known to show my tattoo to get a reduced price in flea markets. (It’s a small rose on my right shoulder)
5. I have worked as a organ/tissue procurement technician for organ/tissue donors (i.e. removed organs/tissues from the immediately/recently deceased…very respectfully).
6. I have very eclectic tastes in reading but many people think I’m very academic and find it weird that I love reading “supernatural sex trash” a’ la Laurel K. Hamilton
7. Bonus: I collect old sock monkeys.
And I think everyone else I "know" or actually talke with blogwise has been slapped with this one so I won't be passing it along. Such is life.