Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Russ



In 1990 I threw you a surprise 40th Birthday Party, in Nashville, TN. All the Channel 5 TV crew came. There were black balloons, lots of 'over-the-hill' jokes, a cake with a tombstone on it. You were really only 39. And you didn't let on to anyone about my little mistake...that i tried to backpedal and cover by calling it a practical joke. Fast forward 17 years and so many life adventures later.......



You were born to be my soulmate. Getting older, parenting, everything...is better with you in my life. Thank you...and Happy Happy Birthday! mmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhh!


Leave the man a birthday greeting if you are so inclined!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mr. MidwifeKnits!!!!

Bea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Grace said...

Happy Birthday to you Russ, you guys are so gorgeous looking!!!!!

Holly Jo said...

Happy, happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Still cute now that you're a senior Rusty.

;) marykay

Joan said...

Happy Birthday Russ and wishing you many more!! You look fabulous against the awesome AK scenery. Who's that child with you in the 1990 pic? ;-p

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Belated happiest! htt

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Midwifeknits. I will have you know that I had a piece of cake to celebrate your birthday (as I had an early party for myself but I would have been happy to share). Have a great birthday month (really stretch it out)

Tara said...

Happy birthday, Russ, from Nashville, TN!

Lisa, thanks for telling us the story of the "40th" birthday party! Hilarious!