The midwife business is busy this time of year. 3 new babes this week already.....all with first time moms...(translated means looooooonnnng hours for this baby catcher). I have a boatload of pics to show you, not only of my sweet Wren, but my SunRay which is now somewhere in the fifth repeat. I saw Jayne's post about Kiri! I tell you I didn't even recognize my own shawl in that little sneaky peek she threw out there! Had to do a double take after reading her post....oooohhh...so pretty! The color is perfect! Grace, Jayne....you two are amazing and wonderful and talented.......and I think this lil' clip says it best!
Here's the shuffle...Gotta Run....will post more this weekend!
1) "I've Got a Life"-David Guetta & Joachin Garraud Eurythmics remix
2) "What the World Needs Now"-Dionne Warwick
3) "Close to You"-Carpenters
4) "Purple Rain"-Prince
5) "Take it to the Limit"-Eagles
6) "Nothing Compares to You"-Prince
7) "I Can See Clearly Now"-Otis Redding
8) "Stuck in a Moment"-U2
9) "Wasteland"-10 Years
10) "Jumping Jack Flash"-Rolling Stones
Have a great knitterly day!