Sunday, February 11, 2007
1) I was active duty Air Force for several years in my 20s. While enjoying the good life provided by Uncle Sam, I got a rose tattoo on my right shoulder. Many people who know me now are very surprised.
2) In college (the first undergrad go around) I posed nakedly for art students. This included drawing, painting, and photography students. While on a naked photo shoot at a waterfall in Michigan's UP, a troop of young boy scouts came rambling by. They rambled very very slooowly. I said what the hell and and finished up the shoot. There are probably still some artsy fartsy black and whites of my young nakedly self floating around somewhere. I also sold blood/plasma. Girl had to make a living some way you know!
3) My second love is theatre and I did a lot of acting in high school and college and did dinner theatre (at the Backdoor Dinner Theater in lovely suburban Wichita Falls, TX) for a couple of years. One day, I will be back on a stage again.....after I don't have to be on call all the time! I cannot dance, I cannot sing....but .....I can certainly entertain folks, in a Lucille Ball sort of way!
4) I am a horrible procrastinator but cover it well by being enormously productive and creative. (In grad school, I could pull a 20 page paper out of my ass in less than 8 hours! including references!)
5) I throw up on airplanes....almost 100% of the time. I'm the lady that lines up three barf bags in that little pocket behind the seat in front of you. It's a control issue.....(I took flying lessons to get over it....but as a passenger...i still puke).
Are you surprised?