Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We Interrupt Tonight's Knitting


MidwifeKnits

To introduce you to DEK! Born at 9:51pm, 8#3oz sparky little girl! I had the privilege of catching her older sister last year (who wieghed in at 9#8oz..thank you very much!) Mama J you are an incredibly strong and graceful woman who made my job so easy tonight. Your quiet power, your gentle laughter, your determination...slipped this bright eyed wonder that came right out crying..into my waiting hands. Thank you for another beautiful birth.

4 comments:

CatBookMom said...

What a cutie! Check out those eyebrows, she's definitely channeling Brooke Shields, lol!

junior_goddess said...

She's a "corporation" member, isn't she? I hope she is a strong leader!

LisaW. said...

Thanks CBM-she's a great baby! Looks EXACTLY like her mom! Very serene!....yep bets..she's corporate :)
as the last of six, she'll need to be strong. Luckily she has wonderful parents who work with the school system in their village and are very active with their children's upbringing.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I so wish someone would leave a wee one on my doorstep - I really miss having a baby in the house.